OverviewEditIn order to acquire the airstrike challenge, Misha must have moved to the PMC/Villa. The challenge places the player on a small hill overlooking an open field filled with oil barrels, Iguanas, Capuchins and Fuel Tanks. There is a lookout tower that can be climbed and used to get a better view of the field.
Two Laser Guided Airstrikes are provided, both of which must be used and the goal is to earn enough points by causing chain reactions of explosions to complete the level of the challenge.
There are three levels and requirements:
- Level 1 requires 60 points
- Level 2 requires 80
- Level 3 requires 100 points
Points are distributed as follows:
- Make sure to stay within the sandbag protected area. Running in front of them will cause a 10 second timer to start which will make the player lose the wager if they do not return by the time it hits zero.
- The watchtower overlooks a small UP outpost, if they are hostile to the player, they will come up the hill and try to shoot the player. This allows access to weapons and allowing the possibility to cheat.
- A VZ heavy infantry or sniper may spawn in the tower, giving a weapon to the player and allowing the possibility to cheat.
- The Laser Guided Bomb is underpowered, it does not explode like it normally does.