- "Our forecast: clear skies ahead"
- — Merchant of Menace store caption
- "Harassed by helicopter? Unable to call in a needed air drop? We'll make sure an Allied fighter sweeps through the skies over your target and clears the area of unfriendlies."
- — Merchant of Menace store description
The Air Superiority air strike is highly effective in destroying any and all unfriendly helicopters in the target area. It is essentially an anti-air Tank Buster.
It is a discriminatory air strike, meaning that it only engages specific targets - which in this case are hostile and unfriendly helicopters.
The Air Superiority air strike is an effective albeit costly method of clearing the skies of enemy helicopters. The player needs to simply aim the satellite crosshairs over where the enemy helicopters are flying and then call in the air strike which will appear in seconds.
- Unlocked by: Unknown
- Cost: $160 000
- Guidance: Satellite
- Delivery: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
The Air Superiority air strike is performed by the F-22 Raptor air superiority fighter jet armed - mostly likely - with AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles.
- ↑ Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, viewed 19 November 2013, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptor>.